Welcome To ONERUN!
On behalf of everyone at ONERUN, welcome! We are a fast growing cancer non-profit organization that helps support cancer patients and their families. We were founded in 2010 by Londoner Theresa Carriere who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 at 43 years old. She survived cancer and wanted to give back to those battling by raising money for cancer patient care and research. Because of her love for fitness and running, Theresa decided to run 100kms in ONE DAY! In addition to Theresa's 100km run, ONERUN has now grown to include numerous school events in London and surrounding area.
Fast Facts About ONERUN
- ONERUN has raised over $1 million for cancer patient support programs and research.
- ONERUN has been run by over 500 volunteers since 2010!
- ONERUN 2018 had over 9,000 participants at ten schools in southwestern Ontario.
- Theresa ran 100km between Sarnia and London in one day during ONERUN 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015.
- The first ONERUN school was London's John Paul II Catholic Secondary school as Theresa's children all went there...go Jaguars!